CLICK THIS WINDOW FOR YOUR HVAC TIP OF THE DAY.
- General Questions
often should a return filter be replaced?
- Answer/4-6 weeks. Motors must be cleaned
periodically by a qualified installer, service agency, or the gas supplier to prevent the possibility of overheating due to
an accumulation of dust and dirt on the windings or on the motor exterior.
- Should I
have annual inspections?
- Answer/ yes, the furnace should operate for many years without
excessive scale build-up in the flue passageways, however, it is recommended that a qualified installer, service agency, or
the gas supplier actually inspect the flue passageways, the vent system and the main burners for continued safe operation
paying particular attention to deterioration from corrosion or other sources.
- Do not
permit the heat generated by television, lamps or radios to influence the thermostat operation.
- Arrange the furniture and drapes so that the supply air registers and the return air grilles are unobstructed.
- Duct leaks can create an unbalanced system and draw pollutants. If air-moving equipment or ductwork is located in
garages or off-garage storage areas - all joints, seams and openings in the equipment and duct must be sealed to limit the
migratiing in the living space.
- About Us
- Where are you located? 1273 S. Camino Del Pueblo, Bernalillo, New Mexico 87004
are your hours? Installs 7days per week, service repairs 24/7.
- Do you charge for estimates?
- Are there any references I can contact about your work? (Please call for references).
Have a question? Enter it below and we will respond quickly to your question.